Skip to content
The students will learn phrasal verbs with this free worksheet.
Underline the phrasal verb in each sentence.
- You could look up the answer on Quora.
- The exam is put off until next week.
- She must look after her brother.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Hurry up! We’re going to be late.
- Could you hold on a moment, please?
- I work out every weekend.
- We need to get off the train at the next station.
- I took over the business.
- He is falling behind from his classmates.
- Put your coat on!
- Their new album came out last month.
- They will check in tomorrow.
- I am looking for Megan. Have you seen her?
- He hung out with his friends.
Grade 3 free worksheet